Date(s) - Oct 12, 2019 - Oct 14, 2019
This is our Club’s annual wheeling event. As such, Members are expected to attend unless absolutely impossible to do so. Being part of a club means participating!
Location: AOAA ORV Park, Coal Township, PA
Dates: Columbus Day Weekend, 12-14 OCT (14th is Columbus Day)
Trail Head Campground
4086 State Route 125
Coal Township, PA 17866
1. Camping is primitive but may have electric by this time.
2. Have longer RV sites for those with RVs or trailers.
3. Looking at blocking off a certain area of campsites but need a rough estimate of who will be attending first and your vehicle requirements.
4. Generators are fine for electric there are Port-o-shitters, but no showers.
5. There is a maximum amount of people per site, however if an RV or truck/trailer guy is by himself, he can share the RV slot with a tenter. No more than 3 adults and 2 children or you pay an extra $5 for the additional bodies. But this is a way to save some money for all.
We will do a raffle of some prizes which are yet to be determined.
There will be all level of trails for people to choose from and this is open to the public.
The Campground is not owned by the AOAA Park, it is separate. Therefore, Park registration is still required before wheeling each day. There will be a fee, but its cheaper than Rausch Creek.
You will be on your own for Food/Drink, so bring what you want/need.
Pets are on you and what the campground will allow.
It rained a lot last time so plan for some canopies to stay dry. Hopefully, it won’t be needed.
Sign up here and indicate whether you need a longer site or a regular tent site in the “Bookings” comment section:
Who's signed up:
Bookings are closed for this event.